- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
-- Sarah Manley
Yo! Thanks for the invite!--Hey, I'm Sea, Commonly Reffered To As Intrudegro98 And I LURVE WIKIA!!! 18:35, December 4, 2010 (UTC)Hey um since the wiki doesn't have a logo I was thinking of making one. Here's my idea:
Well, new to this Wiki, 1LugiaLover invited me.Ultrabountyhunter 14:55, January 16, 2011 (UTC)
Logo EditHere's my Logo!
Sure, The color turned out a little more faded than I ad it colored. And Sure, I'm sure Sea would agree with the Admin offer.
Well, new to this Wiki anyway, 1LugiaLover invited me.Ultrabountyhunter 14:56, January 16, 2011 (UTC) Why thank you DM--Hey, I'm Sea, Commonly Reffered To As Intrudegro98 And I LURVE WIKIA!!! 21:30, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
I'll enlist here on this wiki, when I'm ready. Cmdr Lightning 00:58, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
ya. great to be on the wiki. ima firin ma lazar!!!!! o(@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ 22:12, January 7, 2011 (UTC)
That's.....Worse...... And I didn't mean the main page as in that, I mean the deep purple color in the color scheme. That's causing the buttons to be almost camoflauged. What's Wrong With me?! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! 19:37, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Care to join my Kirby Rp? Roleplay: Secret Of Mystery
Not sure if this is doubled or not, but Care to join my latest Rp? Roleplay: Secret Of Mystery